Search Site
Contempt Actions

Contempt Cases

I handle contempt cases, resulting from a party’s violation of an existing Court Order. Contempts are fact- and evidence-sensitive. The moving party for the contempt has a burden of proof that must be shown to the Court first and a showing the other side intentionally, willfully violated the Order. I have tried a multitude of contempt cases all over Northeast Georgia, and will guide you as to the best steps to take to prove your case. Courts can sanction, fine and incarcerate the other litigant if a contempt of court case is established.

These cases are unique; please consult with Candace Williams on options: [email protected]

Sierra Kimbrell, Divorce and separation Attorney on Sep 8, 2017
Relationship: Co-worker

I fully endorse Candace. I started working for her as a family law paralegal in 2013. Immediately I was inspired by her to pursue my dreams as a lawyer. After finishing law school, I was elated to come back and work as Candace’s associate. She is an excellent attorney, friend, and mentor.

Natalie Teston, Family Attorney on Jun 29, 2017

I endorse Candace Williams wholeheartedly. As a partner at her firm, I have seen her work all hours of the day and night for her clients. I have seen her take losing cases and turn them around and secure wonderful results that no one thought possible. She cares about her clients and is beloved by them in return. Even though Candace is extremely busy, her paralegals and associates ensure client contact is maintained at all times and that work is progressing forward at all times. Candace was an inspiring mentor to me when I first became an attorney and she continues to inspire others. If you want to feel that your family law attorney is knowledgeable, caring and honest, Candace Williams is the attorney for you!


Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Pay Now
Office Location
The Waldrip Center
200 West Academy Street Suite 203
Gainesville, Georgia 30501
Phone: 678-316-5000
Secondary Phone: 470-252-5233